Who we are
As Cute as a Button Frames is a company registered in Ireland (Company Number 536415) with an address at Cois Caislean, Nurney, Co. Kildare, Ireland.
As a small, customer focused business that provides a personalised service we respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 -2018 and GDPR privacy laws.
Children who wish to use our service
We do not collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, you must not use this Website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
Personal data we collect about you
When you transact with our business, we may collect the following personal data about you:
- Your name or the name you provide us with for shipping address.
- Your billing and shipping/ postal address or preferred recipients address & phone number and e-mail details
- We may also collect some or all of the above personal data about you when you access and browse this Website including when you sign up to receive As Cute as a Button newsletters
- If you email personal data content, like photos, know that we do not share your treasured memories with any third parties nor do we store them after the product is made. Any copies of photos which you send to us to complete your order, are deleted once your order is processed.
Why we collect and store personal data
To provide you with tailored site content
- To pay for your goods
- To process your order
- To respond to any enquiry which you may submit to us about our product
- To maintain an account that you hold with us
- With consent we might make contact by SMS and or by e-mail to inform you about marketing and promotional offers and which might be of interest
- To ensure your customer satisfaction with our product and services
- To deliver our goods and sometimes to confirm the identity of a customer order
- For any related purposes, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes)
We never disclose, sell or share your personal data to any third party and would not do so without asking your permission. Though, we may disclose your personal data to comply with applicable law or an order of a governmental or law enforcement body if necessary.
Processing Your Payment –
We want to ensure that your financial payment processing method is reliable and secure. For this reason we use Realex or Paypal to process card payments and complete any purchase order that you make through this Website.
If you have agreed that we can contact you for marketing purposes we may send you emails and other communications relating to products and services which we hope interest you.
Our e-mail marketing communications are delivered by Mailchimp. We like you to be in control of whether you decide to stay in touch and you can unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail Mailchimp newsletter which we send to you.
We sometimes use social media platforms to stay in touch or to, show off a bit about what a good a job we can do for our customers. We also post or blog to remind everyone of special days they might want to celebrate, like Mother’s day. The social media channels we use are Twitter, Pintrest, Facebook and of course Instagram.
E-mail newsletter preferences and text messages
To unsubscribe from an email newsletter, please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email newsletter you have received from As Cute as a Button Frames. If you once asked us to send you our email but want to stop us sending you messages at any time, email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to remove your details from our database.
All your rights are
- The right to ask what personal data we might store about you
- The right to ask us to update or correct any out-of-date personal data that we might have on file
- The right to ask us to erase your personal data
- The right to request us to cease processing your personal data or transfer your data to somewhere else
We think we now have all this privacy stuff covered but if you need us to explain any aspect of our commitment to your privacy rights , please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates to this policy